Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

T-Town Style

Second Saturday was spent in Topeka this month. We also were celebrating Julianna’s 25th Birthday and the news that Shannon and Trent were having a baby boy! Tortilla Jacks was the place for dinner. I’m not complaining of my $5 meal which I truly enjoyed! We headed back to Heather’s to meet up with the boys before heading out. It was so great to see some of my favorite Topeka boys.



We stopped by Quinton’s for a few drinks and then headed over to Bull Frogs Live to dance the night away. This has become a favorite place in our group. Everyone just goes out and has a good time or you could say Brian goes out and dances with anyone and everyone. He sure does make me laugh and I’m so glad he fits in so well with all the guys! They just love him! It turned out to be a long night but one we just laughed about the next day!





Happy Birthday Jules! Welcome to the club! Being 25 sure has been better than I thought! I love you and hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment