Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back to the grind

Ugh! I was doing so well on the road to a healthy lifestyle and then the holidays hit. It was when I made cookies with Emily is when I got off track. I stopped tracking because I didn't know how many points a cookie was and I wasn't just eating one or two. I decide to weigh myself right before leaving for Christmas. I was surprised that I had maintained my weight by the horrible food choices I was making. But of course I threw everything out the window when we were home for Christmas. Lots of good food and lots more goodies had me steering clear of the scale when I got home.

I went to my first WW meeting of the year on Monday. Holy smokes throw out all my info from 6 months ago everything is new again. I was sad to see a gain on the scale but nothing to dwell on just have to get back into the routine. Brian was doing great too but fell off before Christmas. I know he feels horrible at the weight he is at but I can't force him to do anything. I know he is back to tracking his points so if we can keep him from blowing it on booze and bad food choices on the weekend I think he will be happy with the outcome!

Nice reminders to getting back on track!


Lane: 7 pound gain
Total Weight Loss: 18 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment