Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sweet 16


My Mini Me turned Sweet 16 yesterday. I can’t believe she is all grown up and driving! We headed over to Aunt Cyndi’s to watch the KSU/KU game on Wednesday. Wishing there was a better outcome but it was still fun to cheer them on. We gave Ali her present early. Once basketball is over I will take her to get her upper ear pierced. She had been bugging her mom for awhile so she gave in when I asked her which made for a fun present.



I printed off an ear, punched an earring through it and put a spring on it so when she opened up the box it would jump out at her. It didn't take long for her to figure out what it was.



I still remember when my mom and Aunt Cyndi took me when I was 6 to get my ears pierced. I think I was in 7th grade when I got them doubled pierced. My belly-button and upper ear I did when I turned 18 and my nose on Spring Break when I was 19. The last 3 the parents weren't too thrilled about but they were something I wanted and hey...I didn't need my parents for it which made it even more fun.

Hoping someday I will have a little girl that I can take to get her ears pierced when she is ready! Every girl needs to have some bling!

Happy Sweet 16 Alison Joy!!! Always be smart! Always be safe! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment