Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Our New Year's Resolution


This is the year I won’t be adding losing weight into my New Year’s resolution. Well scratch that. I guess some of my goals pertain to helping me continue on my journey but for once I’m not setting a number or a deadline. I started in August and with some added holiday weight I have still managed to keep myself 20 pounds lighter and Diet Coke or any pop free. Still can’t really tell you why I’m doing that! LoL We sat down on NYE and made a list. I’m hoping by next year I will have completed/stuck too each one of these! Same goes for Brian! It feels like 2012 is going to be a good year!

Lane
· Learn how to sew
· Learn how to use chopsticks
· Read a new book every month
· Attend WW weekly no matter gain or lose
· Exercise at least 3x/week
· Complete my wedding album
· Organize all photos saved on my computer and put in albums

Brian
· Hit golf balls every month
· Track WW points
· Gym 3x/week

Together
· Keep to chore list
· Stick to monthly budget
· Weekly date night
· Continue saving for our first home

No comments:

Post a Comment