Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Ringing in 2012

After the Levi drama we didn’t really have the extra cash to go do anything so we opted to celebrate with a game night in our pjs. Heather and Eric weren’t doing anything so I invited them up along with Addie. We dressed up since friends were coming over but it didn’t take long until we were in our comfy clothes! We just did lots of appetizers and drinks. The boys made Yahtzee into a drinking game which was quite entertaining along with the game of Guesstures. Eric’s brother Kyle and his girlfriend joined us to ring in the New Year. It wasn’t a wild crazy party but we had a great time and didn’t have to worry about driving which is always nice.

I wish I could say I just laid around the next day but one of my aunts decided to plan Clothier Christmas on New Years Day…and then she decided not even to come. Sore subject!! We won’t ever be doing that again because there were quite a lot of tired hungover people there. I can’t complain of the good breakfast we had and the Bloody Mary which helped me get through the day. But it was rough!

I was in my bed at 3 slept like a rock until Hubby woke me up at 6 because he was bored. Ugh…if you know me I LOVE MY SLEEP and could have slept till the next morning. Oh well! We watched some more episodes of FNL and ate leftovers. Nothing exciting but right up our ally! Wishing he was still off because I loved our time together! Back to reality! Happy 2012 Everyone!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own slideshow design

No comments:

Post a Comment