Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!


Wednesday my mom celebrated The BIG 5-7. Yep that’s right mom I just told everyone your age!! It seems like yesterday I stuck this sign in the yard and we had people honking all day long! Ha!


The plan was to meet in Lawrence tonight for dinner but Friday and Saturday she was fighting the flu so we decided not to meet up and get everyone else sick. I was home for the weekend for Jenny's Baby Shower and was planning to head back but then I got comfy on the couch and we spent the evening in our pjs. This morning she was back to her old self, which meant she was up for shopping. We hit up our favorite Thrift store, MAJ-R Thrift in North Topeka. It takes time to search through everything but we always come out with some good finds! 



Porterfield’s put together these beautiful flowers that they delivered to her school. And all of us chipped in and bought her a digital camera. It was pretty funny teaching her how to use it…I think she is getting the hang of it.

Happy Birthday Mama! Glad to hear you enjoyed your special day! Thank you for being a wonderful mother and my best friend! Love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment