Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Second Saturday

You will start to see lots of posts with this title starting next year. Since my friends and I have busy schedules and it's hard to find time to get together we have dedicated every 2nd Saturday of the month for a girl's night out. I'm glad we have started to do this because I just love when we all get together.
We had something special to celebrate this Saturday as Shannon is trying the knot on December 17th in Vegas. We threw a surprise Bachelorette Party that she was super surprised and extremely grateful for! Don't worry that's Grape Juice!


She got lots of cute things to wear on her wedding night and I made her a monogram ornament, which I will post directions later!





We enjoyed a yummy Mexican dinner at Ponak’s and then back to our house for some late night chatter and some hilarious photo ops. Those I will have to keep private!

No comments:

Post a Comment