Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Kate and her friends had their annual Holiday Baking Party yesterday. About a month ago Julia had emailed me asking if Brian would like to play Santa. I thought he would for sure say no but I was wrong. There has been a lot of Ho! Ho! Ho-ing in our house as he wanted to be perfect for the kids.


He did a great job and the kids were super surprised. He was expecting the kids to just run up to him so he wasn’t quite sure what to say when they just stared at him. Everyone loosened up after awhile and enjoyed their fun treats Santa brought them.

What a good sport he was and what a great Uncle he is! Even the big kids wanted to sit on Santa’s lap.

Santa’s exit was pretty funny as he just walked right on outside! I think he got a few stares from the neighbors.

Jayden’s gifts from Aunt Lane & Uncle Pudge came early since we won’t see him on Christmas. He loved his Tractor Ornament and showed off his baby brother’s blanket. He loves Hot Wheels so what wouldn’t be more perfect then a Hot Wheel’s bath toy. He loved it and wanted to take a bath right away.

His Mama even sent me this picture of him on the drive home. He told his Mom he would be in the bath for 2 hours and after an hour I heard he was still in there! What a sweetie! I’m bummed I didn’t get a picture of Evan with his penguin ornament but he was happy to show me the sign for penguin after he hung it on the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment