Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

An Anniversary to Remember

It’s hard for me to believe our special day was 2 years ago. It honestly feels like it was yesterday that I was walking down the aisle to meet my handsome groom. After all those months of planning your wedding day is here and gone. But I’m so thankful for the beautiful day we had and how gorgeous everything was.

This year I thought it would be fun to have a remake of our wedding dinner. Of course I waited till the last minute to get everything I needed so I had to go out in the cold rainy weather which sucked. Way to be a procrastinator!

Got home around 4, rushed around to set the table, take a shower and start on the food. Running behind it is now 6….table set, salad made, potatoes boiling on the stove, chicken cooking, shower taken….time to get dressed. Finished blow drying my hair and BAM….. power out. Not just our apartment but like the whole neighbor in the dark. Once again I’m not prepared. No clue where the flash light is….lighter out…. This is a girl left with frizzy hair, no make-up on, food on the stove, sitting in the dark….It was an anniversary to remember.








Hubs came home with beautiful flowers just like we had at our wedding. We waited around till 7:30 threw on comfy clothes and a hat and hit up Cheddars for a yummy dinner! Power was on by the time we got home so we popped some bubbly and enjoyed our wedding video.

We saved dinner for the next day which again was a total bust. It may look good but it wasn't. Let’s just say we will be going out from now on! Thanks for all the wonderful cards and wishes. Can’t wait for the many more years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment