Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Change is Good

I am not one to accept change very well. I really struggled last year as things were changing with friends, school, being married.... it was just a lot to handle. You could say I didn't handle it very well and it has taken me a while to accept that things are going to continue to change. I would say 2010 was the worst year ever. I was trying so hard to keep things the way they use to be. It was hard for me to realize that people change; things change, it’s never going to be that same. But working on changing myself and realizing I can’t change others has made 2011 a much better year. I'm kind of sad to see it go but am looking forward to all the new adventures to come.

Reading through my daily Advent scriptures the one for December 1st spoke right to me. I’m sure many people don’t like change. We stick to what is familiar. But if we accept the changes the Lord has in store for us things are only going to get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment