Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Matchmakers

Emily and I played Matchmakers on Friday night. We decided it would be fun to hook up my best friend Addie and Emily & Bryan’s friend Kyle. Finding a date between 6 people’s schedule was pretty hard especially around the Holidays but thankful it worked out.

We met at Stix at the Legends for dinner. Brian and I have been several times but haven’t ever eaten dinner in the Hibachi section. Chef Ron, yes Addie that was his name, was a blast. I can’t remember the last time I laughed that hard at dinner. He was slightly inappropriate but you know us we think things like that are hilarious. After dinner we headed back to our place for some drinks and a few card games.


I would say there might be a little something there. Addie isn’t one to ever kiss and tell so I have no clue what she is thinking. They were super cute together but I guess we will have to wait and see. I’m hoping we will all be able to go out together for NYE. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment