Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

On A Roll....

Man have I been on top of things this Christmas season. Compared to 2008 when I was out shopping on Christmas Eve! Crazy I know! Our tree is up, presents are wrapped and under the tree. Christmas cards are sent out, treats made for the neighbors…what else am I missing….for once I'm ahead of the game.


Levi didn’t make it into our Christmas card this year but he sure has been in the Holiday spirit!


This year I'm able to really focus on the real meaning of Christmas. We all get into the hustle and bustle of our big to-do lists this holiday season and people tend to forget Jesus is the Reason for the Season! One of my favorite Christmas Cds is by Steven Curtis Chapman titled “The Music of Christmas.” I love every song but my favorite is “This Baby!” Such a great song and this video is amazing. Our God knows and understands us like no other one. He IS God With Us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment