Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Girl's Weekend

On Friday, Julianna and I headed down to the OC …Osage City that is to visit our friend Addie. Addie is one of my high school friends who teaches 4th grade down in Osage. It was an easy hour and a half drive but one I would not like to take a night. Addie has a cute little house, which is split into 2 apartments. She lives in the basement part and after trying to sleep with someone walking above me at 7am and vacuuming I’m thankful our apartment is on top.

We hit up Buzzard’s Pizza for dinner. It was a happening place on Friday night. It was funny to walk in and hear are the little kiddos whispering “Look it’s Miss Ziegler!”

I think I just surround myself with indecisive people. Myself, my mom, aunts, and my friends it just seems like we can’t make a decision. It took awhile to be waited on which we needed since we couldn’t decide on what pizza to get. What about Supreme?…“No I don’t like onions.” What about Meat Lovers?….Addie's response: “Ohhh all that meat will give me indigestive.” Probably the best line of the night as I’m struggling with turning 25 next week and we are now getting so old we are taking about indigestion. Supreme it was with no onions.

Addie’s friends Kylie and Liz joined us for dinner and then back to their house for drinks. We headed to the one and only bar there and I think we made up for the half the business. It was fun to just chat, dance, and not have to drive or in our case walk miles to get home.


Yep..These are my friends and I love them to pieces!


A little tired the next morning, as we didn’t go to bed till 4am. Our weekend continued with Addie coming up to KC and hanging around. It felt like college all over again which I miss. Saturday night we bummed around at Jule’s watching random football games, playing Family Feud and getting the $h!t scared out of us by Brian. Love you babe!

We were all geared up for Chiefs Sunday! Brian’s alarm went off at 5am and he was at Arrowhead at 7 ready to tailgate. I didn’t drag my butt out of bed till 10 and still had to run to the store to get stuff to make Chili. The girls headed over for the game, which let’s just say was an embarrassment. After many photos I don’t think we even ended up with one worthy for Facebook.





Later that evening Aunt Cyndi invited us over for a Thanksgiving style dinner for 9/11. It was a fun get together like always and we all have many things to be thankful for.

We just got back from Matt & Kate's tonight. They had us over for a pre-birthday dinner. Kate has had big success on Weight Watchers and was sweet enough to consider my points when putting dinner together.


You're never too old for a doggie pile!

No Tubby Tuesday post tomorrow but I did want to share I hit the -10 pound mark on Friday. I feel like I’m finally getting the hang of it! Slow and ready wins the race right?

My mom and I are hosting a Bridal Shower for my good friend Emily on Saturday. Still lots to do so I better get going!! Check back for pictures!!

Hope everyone has a good week!

P.S. Jayden is going to have a BABY BROTHER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment