Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

2 Buns in the Oven!!!

The cat is out of the bag!!! Jenny and Clayton will be welcoming their first child at the end of March and Julia, Will and Big brother Jayden will be welcoming a baby brother or sister in Feburary. Aunt Lane and Uncle Pudge couldn’t be more thrilled!

Jenny called us a few weeks ago to let us know the exciting news but it has been Hush..Hush until now! Julia knew she was pregnant at our little get together but let me know the exciting news a few days later after having another Dr. Appt. I’m over the moon and just love being an Aunt. I just love watching them grow and getting to spoil the heck out of them. Hearing them call me Aunt Lane just melts my heart.

There is a little hope that one of them might have a little girl as I’m dying to buy the tu-tus and hairbows. Jenny and I joked over the weekend that their baby will be saying “What’s Up Aunt Lane!”, Yo-Yo!, Hey girl! Pound it! and probably be the most laid back baby like its parents. I just can’t wait to love on 2 little bundles of joy in 2012. Now if we could just find out boy or girl so I could get shopping......
Here is the Big Bro sporting his new tee.

Check back soon to see if Jayden will have a baby brother or sister!!! Any guesses?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment