Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Birthday Boy

I still can't believe my baby brother is 19 today. It makes me sad how fast he has grown up but he has made me one proud sister. We moved him into the dorms at Emporia State last month. My mom and I joked saying it felt like we were just moving me in. But this experience was much smoother. Here is the college boy moving in along with some pictures of his room. He lives with 3 other football players who he met this year. I'm even jealous of their nice seating area where they all can hang out. It's nice that we talk about once a week. He has let me know that the food is pretty good and that the parties are fun. But haven't heard how his classes are going! Lol




He was red-shirted in football but we are still looking forward to cheering on the Hornets this year and can't wait to watch him play next year! He let us know this year he is just going to get "huge!"

Below is one of my favorite pictures of us that we took in 2007. I still remember rocking him and holding him as a baby. I miss those days. He really was the cutest blond headed little boy. This year we tried the pose again. I think he should have been holding me this time!





Happy 19th Birthday Bubba! I love you so much and I'm so proud of all of your accomplishments! Enjoy your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment