Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Beautiful Fall Shower

Today my Mama and I hosted a bridal shower for my best friend Emily. We have known each other since we were born. Our moms are best friends and even are grandmothers were best friends. It was a Fall themed shower so even though it was rainy outside it was still warm and cozy inside. We used Fall colored Fiestaware and served the drinks out of Mason Jars! On the menu were 3 kinds of quiches, asparagus, assorted breads, fruit ice and mimosas! (Not very Fall themed but still Yummy!) Thank you to my Aunt Amy for opening up her home! Everything was perfect!

It has been so great to hang out with Emily more and meeting her Bryan since moving to KC. We have such a great time when we get together and I can't wait for their beautiful day. I know everything will be perfect and she will be one gorgeous bride!!

Enjoy the slideshow! I'm off to Topeka to celebrate the BIG 2-5! Ahh!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free digital slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment