Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Obsessed w/ Trader Joe's

Well I have been quite the slacker on my Tubby Tuesday Posts. With that said I have been quite the slacker on tracking my points which results in zero weight loss. I have steared clear of the scale the last couples weeks but hoping on today I was pleased to see I had maintained my 10 pound loss. The only bummer is if I had been tracking and attending meetings I'm sure I would be close to 20 pounds lost. But no need to beat myself about it. This is a lifestyle change and I'm going to have my ups and downs and learn from my mistakes. Mistake #1 Not tracking. Mistake #2 Not attending meetings. Two things that I can easily fix. I can say I have fixed Mistake #1 as I got back on the tracking bandwagon last Monday. I plan to fix Mistake #2 tomorrow night at a meeting.

I'm excited to say Brian jumped on the WW train 2 weeks ago. We do our own thing for breakfast and lunch but dinner we plan together. He tracks everything on his phone, keeps lunch and lots of snacks at the office and has started exercising after work. His first weigh in he had lost almost what I had lost in a month. Man I hate boys sometimes! But I'm super proud of him though and I think he is pretty proud of himself for sticking to it!!

After the pumpkin patch on Saturday we stopped by Trader Joe's on the Missouri side since we were over that way. One word....OBSESSED!! This girl is now obsessed with Trader Joe's. We didn't have a list so we were planning to just walk through and look around. $70 dollars later....we came out with some things that have become favorites and bonus they are healthy! We did pick up a couple bottles of their Two Buck Chuck wine that they are known for. Not too bad for $2.99 but a little to sweet for this wino. I think I will stick to my Bogle!

Below is a picture of my 3 favorite things from our trip!!

Roasted Red Hummus that I pair with carrots for 2pts and creaming soup that tastes just like Hannah and I's recipe for 3pts.


Sunflowers for $3.99. Ohh I'm in heaven.


If you haven't been before you have to check it out!!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment