Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Reasons...


like this is why my sobriety from Diet Coke continues! Having DC in the house this past weekend for our guests was torture! I didn’t feel the urge to want one but just having it stare me in the eyes every time I went to get a drink made me miss it!

Weekly Weigh-In:

Lane: Down 1.6 Total 14
Brian: Down 1.5 Total 11.5

Emily’s wedding is coming up and I have had my bridesmaid dress hanging up as my motivation. Last month when we went to pick it up I knew it was in a size smaller then the dress I wore at Heather’s so I was freaking out as I didn’t feel like I had lost much weight. Well it zipped so that was exciting but the site of back fat and the problem of not being able to breathe was not. Too late to order a bigger size so I just told myself I will have to get fabric put in on the sides. WOW…depressing.

Until… a couple more pounds gone, dancing my a$$ off at Zumba, I decided I would try it on just to see. Well it zipped WITHOUT the site of back fat and the plus side was I could breathe. Too bad no one was home to celebrate with me!

I’m getting it hemmed next week and I think I might just have to get it taken in. Did you hear me…TAKEN IN!!! Feels good to say that!

No comments:

Post a Comment