Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Diet Coke Addict No more…


I have made it 30+ days without my beloved Diet Coke. For those that know me know I drank the DC like it was water. It was the first thing I wanted when I woke up and the last thing I drank each day. Most nights I would pout until Brian brought me a Diet Coke home after work (I know… ridiculous!) We didn’t keep it in the house mainly because it would probably all be gone in a day and plus I loved fountain pop. I was addicted to coke….Diet coke that is.

Earlier this summer I had gotten myself down to one pop a day. And then a day or two had gone by without having one and then those famous caffeine headaches kicked it and I raced to QT to get myself one. Ahhhhh!! How I miss the taste of that cold bubbly drink!

When we were at my parent’s house I remember having my last Diet Coke on Labor Day. We got back to town and a few days had passed without those awful headaches and I thought maybe I could do this. Well I’ve made it but wish I could say I didn't miss my pop. I miss it A LOT. Getting pretty bored with the water thing but the plus side is I do feel a lot better. I have to pat myself on the back for finally sticking to something!

Here is our Tubby Tuesday Weigh-In:

Me: Down 2lbs making my total loss 12.4.
Brian: Down 2lbs making his total weight loss 10.

I have to say I'm pretty proud of these Married McNeils! LoL Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment