Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

All Dolled Up!

On Saturday I helped my cousin Ali get ready for Homecoming! Times like these are when I miss high school and getting all dolled up for the dances. Thankfully she always asks me to help her find the perfect dress so I still get to play dress up! We headed to Jessica McClintock since she had good luck last year finding a dress that I even wore to Brian’s Christmas Party (Plus side of being the same size back then…) She found this beautiful dress on the sale rack marked down from $165 to $72. Bonus was everything in the store was another 25% off. We even found a bracelet to match, which I think might be staying at my house for a couple months! Lol

We stopped by Charming Charlie to grab some earrings, which broke right before she left. I guess that’s what we get for paying $5 bucks. Thankfully the ones I had on worked just fine. And of course she needed a little animal print to finish off the look.


Her girlfriends all came over to help her get ready. Peyton did her hair and I came over later to help her get dressed and do her make-up. She looked beautiful. Her boyfriend Danny came to pick her up and when he walked in the door he said “Wow!” It was too cute! He’s a junior so who knows we might be shopping for Prom dresses soon!!!

Sunday Brian and I headed to the Cider Mill in Louisburg. We went last year with Emily and Bryan and had been looking forward to it all season. We stopped by Starbucks where I tried my first Pumpkin Spice Latte. Pretty yummy! We made our way through the corn maze and enjoyed a hayride around the pumpkin patch. We were a little disappointed with their pumpkin selection but the apple cider and cider donuts made up for it. It was a beautiful day shared with the one I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment