Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Final Fling Before the Ring!

Last night I helped my best friend celebrate her final days as Emily Kramer. Her MOH Katie threw an amazing Bachelorette Party! Dinner was great and the games had us laughing. We look a fun limo ride down to Power & Light where we had lots drinks and danced the night away. It has been so great getting to know all her friends. They are all so sweet and know how to have a good time. I can only imagine how fun her wedding is going to be.

I found this hanger on Etsy.com over the summer and think it is the perfect touch for Bride’s to hang their gowns on. I was so glad Emily loved it!

Have fun looking at the pictures from our girls night out! If only I could figure out how to upload the video of her riding the bull. It is a classic!!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
A free scrapbook by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment