Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

That's a BIG cupcake!


Have you all seen the commercials for this?!? My first reaction was that is stupid UNTIL I made one!! It was too fun!

I have been spending lots of time baking since I got my beautiful red Kitchen Aid stand mixer (pictures of that beauty to come!) So my girlfriend Sam brought her Big Top Cupcake pans over and we got to baking. We both talk too much as it is but put us together and we can’t shut-up! We thought the batter looked a little thick and then realized we forgot the water! Oops! So we paid better attention and got that baby in the oven. Here is the final outcome!

It was our friend Joce's BD so we popped some candles in and took it to class the next day! It was a huge hit! Looks like BIG cupcakes will be a birthday tradition with my nursing class!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, HOW FUN!!!!! :) Makes me wanna make one and decorate it all cute for Valentine's day. Too bad I don't have the kit! But something tells me that I probably have SOMETHING I could use to do this!!!!

    ReplyDelete