Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One Month!


Now I promise I won't make a post for every month we are married but I couldn't help myself for posting about our first month together as a married couple! This has been the best month of my life and I'm told it only gets better!

In our first month...
  • We enjoyed spending so much time together over the holiday break!
  • Took an AMAZING honeymoon to Mexico!
  • Celebrated our first Christmas and New Year's together as husband and wife!
  • I started up my second semester of nursing school (only 2 more to go!) Pray for me! This is going to be a tough one!
  • I have been improving on my wife-like duties! Brian calls on his way home from work and when he arrives home dinner is on the table! I'm working on keeping the house clean which is something I have struggled with since I was ummm..... 10. One step at a time!
  • We act like newlyweds! Sooo in love!

I'm looking forward to many more years to come with my mister! He's the best!

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE DO post each month for your first year! Those are such fun months and you'll want to journal it so you can look back and laugh together! Lane...I LOVE this picture of you two! That cake is so beautiful and I just wish we could have been there to taste it and have some ICE CREAM! I, for one, will be praying for you as you press on through nursing school! I know it's hard, but it's worth it in the end. You'll practice nursing all your life, whether you work in the field or not! Happy One Month Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete