Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

FINALLY!!!

After all this talk about starting a blog I FINALLY did it! I had been thinking about starting one after following my good friend Amy's while she blogged about the road to the altar. (That was almost 2 years ago) Now she is quite the blogger with all her decorating ideas and her oh so funny pictures and videos of her son Carter! She has inspired me along with all the other bloggers out there that I love to follow to actually create one and start blogging! So here it is....in the life of The Married McNeils! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Awe, thanks for the shoutout! :) Cute blog...and I'll be sure to follow and make a link on my page to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute background and header!! You did it!! I'm so proud of you!! I added your married name to my list too...and will add your blog to my sideboard. hugs!!

    ReplyDelete