Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!


Today is my Mama's 55th Birthday! We celebrated yesterday by meeting the family in Lawrence for Mexican food! (My fav!) My parent's good friends Doug and Linda joined along with our cousin Annabelle. We hadn't seen everyone since Christmas so it was nice to catch up! Between all the kids we got her a pair of Coach ballet flats. Leopard print I might add!! So cute! I'm jealous I didn't buy myself a pair! I think she thinks they are alittle "wild" for her but sometimes mom... you just have to let loose!! I'm so glad you're MY mom! I love you and hope you have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't she just so pretty?? Happy BD Aunt Lynnie!!! I love you too!!!
    P.S. You'll always be older than me!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete