Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Perfect Keepsake!

Don’t ya just love it?!?

My mom surprised me with a gift when we met them in Lawrence on Sunday. I had no clue what it could be but when I opened it I was pleasantly surprised to see that she had my cake topper framed while we were away on our honeymoon! I laughed because I had been searching for it so I could do the same thing! But it would have never turned out as pretty as this! I couldn't find a place to hang it so I just set it with the vases on my dresser and I love it!! It just sparkles all day long and reminds me how beautiful our wedding day was! This is the perfect keepsake from our wedding! Well… besides that hubby of mine of course! :-)

1 comment:

  1. SO PRETTY!!!!!!! :) This one inspires me! I'm sure I could do the same thing....but use rhinestones!! Ooooh the possibilities!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete