Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

One of those Days....

As if the weather can’t be more depressing this week I chose to get a jump start on Spring Cleaning. The rest of the house has stayed clean but the guest room has become a dumping ground for all the crap I don’t want to put away. Papers, Holiday Décor, books etc, It is like my Junk Room. 

I have been putting cleaning it off for over 2 months because I didn’t know where to start. I set the timer for two hours and believe it or not it’s finally clean. And bonus everything is back in their labeled tubs!

I started making a garage sale pile so it didn’t take long for me to toss stuff out. And don’t ask how many piles of trash I took out. Paper is like the death of me!

Since I had been so successful in my clean up I thought why not just fix a few more things. Our bed sits on a wood frame that has been driving me NUTS during the night when either of us moves around. (FYI the best sleep we have ever had was in a sleep number so first house, then sleep number, then baby! Ha!)

Once Hubs came home we pulled up the mattress, tightened the very loose screws and discovered the gross amount of dog hair since that’s where Levi sleeps. Pulled out the Dyson and vacuumed away. First knocking off the Ipad with the cord that was charging, then vacuuming and not seeing the string from his Brian’s gym shorts that got sucked right up, made a horrible noise and vacuum no more. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! Oh to top off the night I slammed my hand in the bathroom door which made me set down all my cleaning supplies, ice my black and blue hand and go to bed in my bed that STILL squeaks. Good lord. What a day!

Bright side….it’s induction day for Baby Mader tomorrow! Hopefully by Thursday we will get to hold that beautiful baby girl in our arms and finally call her by her name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment