Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Monday Morning w/ Evan!

It was another Aunt Lane and Evan Day yesterday. Kate wasn't feeling very well so I just took E in the morning so she could go back to bed! We headed to The Ernie Miller Nature Center where we met up with Aunt Julia and Jayden. The boys had a blast just running around while Julia and I chatted.





We made a stop at the thrift store on the way home. I had seen a jacket there the day before but I wasn't paying $12.99 for it. Good thing I waited because it was 75% off the next day! Score!

Evan headed straight for the toy rack. For the boy who loves hats I couldn't say no when he asked me so nicely. He slapped on the hard hat and told me he had many projects he had to get done when he gets home!


I cherish the times I get to spend with my nephews and I look forward to spending the day with my sweet little niece next Friday. Her Mama keeps spending me pictures which I love but they don't compare to holding her and loving on that sweet little face!


10 more days Jentry!! Aunt Lane's Coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment