Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!

It was a fun filled Saturday full of good food and green beer!! The morning started with the McNeil family celebrating Evan’s 3rd birthday! It was a motorcycle theme and the birthday boy looked cuter than ever stealing a taste of frosting! 



I found a cute Doctor’s outfit at Toy’s R Us. Took it to a Monogram shop in Overland Park and for under $10 it was personalized just for him!




He got some cool shades from a friend and a guitar from Aunt Julia where he showed off his cool moves. He tested out his Doctor’s Kit at the party and then later that night he was all geared up taking care of Mom and Dad in these cute pics I stole from Kate!






 After the party I headed down to Wesport to meet up with the girls! I found some cute green jeans from Loft that I was so excited about but really wish it wasn't 80 degrees. I was toasty!


It’s not St. Pat’s Day without Irish Car Bombs and a few shots with the girls!





Thankfully my Aunt Cyndi picked up Annabelle and I to head to her house to enjoy the traditional corned beef and cabbage! Ohh it was sooo yummy! I don’t have a group pic from this year but here are some funny ones from last year!



Brian missed out on corned beef since he was in Wichita for the weekend playing in a golf tournament but of course Aunt Cyndi packed him a to-go meal that he enjoyed the next day!

It was a fun weekend with friends and family! But today I will be lounging and recovering from the good food and green beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment