Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

JULIAN IS HERE!!!

Click to play this Smilebox announcement
Create your own announcement - Powered by Smilebox
   Julian Riley Robinson made his appearance into the world Monday night at 8:26pm. Julia’s C-Section was scheduled for Friday but the doctor felt it was time to get him out. (I haven’t gotten the whole story but I’m sure his Mama didn’t mind having him come a few days early.)

   Reason why I haven’t gotten the whole story or even got to meet this sweet boy is because Hubs was sweet enough to give me his nasty cold he has been fighting for the last 2 weeks. He finally decided to go to the doctor last Friday. She let him know he had a sinus and a DOUBLE ear infection. Poor guy!

   I have been loading up on the drugs trying to kick this thing. It’s the sore throat and cough that is killing me. Feeling a little better today but don’t want to risk giving Mom or baby anything! But I’m dying to kiss on this little guy!! Saturday is the planned day to go over and hang out with the new family of 4. I’ve been getting lots of picture updates but I will share lots more once I get to see him for myself!

Welcome to the world Julian Riley! Aunt Lane & Uncle Pudge love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment