Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hair Bow Holder


Ever since I found out I was having a niece I have been collecting bows to add to a hair bow holder I wanted to make and give to her Mama at the baby shower. I had been searching thrift stores for a unique detailed frame but didn’t have much luck. I found this frame stuck in the back of my closet, which had some fun detail and would work perfectly.


All you need for this project is:

· Any size frame (mine was 11x14)
· Spray Paint
· Ribbon
· Burlap
· Glue Gun

Some of these items could be optional such as the spray paint but I thought the white would work better with the room décor. The burlap could also be optional if you felt like leaving the back exposed. I think I might try that look on the next one I make!

I spray painted the frame Heirloom white, hot glued the burlap to the back of the frame and glued the ribbon to the burlap. (Note: I only glued the ribbon at the top and bottom to leave some slack for the bows.) To make it easier on myself I just left some extra fabric hang over and went around and cut it off at the end. It was a super easy project that took no longer than 30 minutes once the frame was dry.


Attach your bows, wrap it up and pray that the baby has hair!

Here's the proud Mom showing off the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment