Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

40 Days

Lent has begun and since Diet Coke is my usual sacrifice I had to come up with something different since it has been almost 6 months since my last DC! Woo-Hoo! Brian and I have came up with one to do together which is not spend money eating out of the house. Eating out is one of our favorite things to do together as you can see by our waistlines but I calculated we have spent over $350 bucks eating out in the last 40 days.

Do you know the things I could buy off my wish list with $350 bucks……

Coach Purse for Summer
Stella & Dot Necklace
MK Watch

Or I guess we could just put it in savings but what’s the fun of that?!?

Personally I'm also giving up Twitter and I'm only going to look at Facebook 2x/day. Since having a smart phone it is always glued to my hip and I'm constantly checking updates. It's pathetic. Doubt I will miss Twitter but I sure do love my FB!

I just got back from church tonight! Brian ditched me for Happy Hour and my brother had to watch a debate so I went by myself! I tried out Grace United Methodist in Olathe. I really enjoyed the pastor and it was close to our house so I will have to take Brian along one Sunday to see what he thinks.

Last night we enjoyed one last dinner out while celebrating a Wildcat victory over Mizzou!


Hey Jordan……M-I-Z….YOU SUCK! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment