Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 22, 2013

The Blizzard of OZ


Well we sure were hit yesterday with what people were calling the “Blizzard of Oz!” I was quite excited, as we haven’t had that much snow since a week after our wedding. Which I still thank god it didn’t happen a week earlier or we would have been eating chicken for a whole year! It was a beautiful site to look at and I was so thankful I could enjoy it from the inside of my home! 



Brian went into work but made it home later that morning after having to help push several cars stuck on the ramp just so he could get on I-70! After he was home safe we cuddled up on the couch and watched the rest of the fourth season of Breaking Bad. I wish I could say we organized our closets and cleaned out the basement but I would be lying. We didn't move all day and it was great! My bestie Jenny (who is now living in Topeka YAY!) even joined us for a few episodes, a bottle of wine, Mexican Chili and some Thin Mint ice cream! Who says Snow Days aren't as fun when you're an adult!

We got close to 10 inches

Levi helping Dad clear the walkway

The perfect wine chiller

No comments:

Post a Comment