Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Home Video Birthday Celebration


Sunday we celebrated my Mother-In-Law’s Birthday! It was nice to get together with all the family. We joined her for church and then headed to her house for lunch. Thankfully Matt & Kate had already gotten a jump on the cooking so we were ready to eat once we got there! We had Chicken & Noodles, which is a family favorite. Both my side and his. I mean really who doesn’t love chicken & noodles over mashed potatoes?!? After a yummy lunch we opened presents and then BY FAR my favorite part…we watched home videos! They busted out the old VCR and I got to watch my Hubby as a little boy! I don’t think I have ever seen a cuter boy with big ol’ glasses than this one! 

Look at those things

Evan helping Grammy with her presents

There were times I was laughing so hard tears were running down my face! It was fun to see how much Jentry looks like her Mama and Matt in his short shorts and high socks playing bball. To some it was boring but I could have watched it forever. Honestly I praise my MIL. A single mom raising 3 kids on her own…. these 3 looked like a handful. She is a saint after watching these videos! 

Cutest little construction worker

So serious

It was a fun day and I’m very lucky to have the in-laws I do. The card we got Chris said it perfectly…She may have raised only one of us but loves me like her own. And I’m truly grateful for that. 

Happy Birthday Chris!
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lane! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you would answer a quick question regarding your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete