Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Prayer Request

The Everleys: Hayden, Mark, Heidi & Parker

Please add our dear family friend Heidi “Garren” Everley to your prayers. She was recently diagnosed with lung cancer at the age of 35. The biopsy of the lung tumor came back as adenocarcinoma. This is the same cancer my Grampie had.

Heidi is the daughter of my mom’s best friend Linda Reynolds. Heidi use to come over to babysit us or we would see her at church, around the neighborhood or at the pool where she was a lifeguard. She has grown up to be a beautiful woman, with a beautiful family. She has two children, Hayden 3 and Parker 8months. Hayden was the ring bearer in my wedding along with her cousins Marin and MaKena as flower girls. She is an absolute doll. And according to her, I’m her best friend! (I’m sure she has LOTS of BFFs!)

Marin, Hayden & MaKena

My heart hurts for Heidi. It actually makes me sick to my stomach to think about it. This is such a scary thing to be going through but she is not alone. She has such a strong support system that is right by her side ready to beat this!

Feel free to follow Heidi’s journey on her website http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/heidieverley/createorsignin and check out her blog that some friends have set up! http://heidishelpers.blogspot.com/

"You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it" Matthew 21:22

No comments:

Post a Comment