Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Little Man turned ONE!!!

Our sweet nephew Evan turned one on March 22! Man did a year fly by. I still remember getting ready for bed when Kate's sister Julia called to tell us it was time!! We jumped up and headed to wait for his big arrival! We didn't have to wait very long before we got to meet that little man! Evan Bryant McNeil was born at 1:44a.m. He weighted 7lbs, 15.4 oz and measured 20.5 inches. He was just perfect and wide awake!!

Here is Aunt Lane and Uncle Pudge just a few minutes after he was born (Evan's Dad Matt gave Brian that nickname when they were younger. Matt no longer refers to Brian as Pudge but his friends still do...oh and my Dad too! LoL! And now Evan will!!)


I have tons of pictures of Evan but this is by far my favorite! They are both just so cute!

We celebrated Evan's birthday on the 19th with lots of friends and family. It was March Madness themed so everyone was dressed in their favorite teams. Here is the little Jayhawk with the only 2 Wildcats in the family!

Here he is enjoying his birthday cake. He was being so polite using his silverware!



I decided to get Evan a rocker for his birthday after discovering his love for rocking. I found this little one off Craigslist! I couldn't pass it up! I had the whole design in my head on what I wanted to do with it. Too bad I can't take any credit for it besides shopping for it! (Which is what I do best right?!?)


I'm so thankful to have family in Kansas City. My Aunt Cyndi and Uncle Dave were nice enough to let me bring it over to sand & paint it. I dropped it off and planned to come back on the weekend. When I headed back over there to my surprise my Uncle had done it all for me. So now I was off to Lawrence to let my best friend Hannah do her thing. She is such a talented woman and is a beautiful artist like her Mama! I told Hannah something sports themed and this is what she created! It turned out awesome and Mr. Evan loved it!



Happy 1st Birthday Evan! Uncle Pudge and Aunt Lane love you VERRRYY much!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, he looks so happy in his new chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you with that chair!! OH wait...did you do it or did your uncle do it?? No matter, you got it off CL and had a vision!! I'm sending this to Amy...maybe she'll feature you on her decorating blog!!

    ReplyDelete