Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Married 100 days!


Well I have been a little MIA from blog world lately mostly because of school. And I will probably be until the end of the semester. Since I missed posting about our 2nd & 3rd month together I thought why not blog on the 100th day of being married! (I promise I'm not counting! I just saw the count of my facebook page) I still can't believe our special day is over but what a beautiful memory I will always have! Our love for each other continues to grow each day and I'm so glad I have such a wonderful man to call my own.

In our 2nd & 3rd month together....

  • We bought a Dyson!! (This thing is a amazing!!)
  • Celebrated my Mom's 55th Birthday with her and the family in Lawrence
  • Filed our taxes together (I loved that check)
  • Celebrated our first Valentine's Day together
  • Planned a surprise party for your mom's 60th birthday with a successful surprise
  • Visited Kelly, Peter and baby Eli(in Mommy's tummy) in Wichita
  • Cheered on my brother and the Topeka High Trojans as they played for State
  • Helped Evan celebrate his 1st birthday
  • We received our Wedding Video! (Aunt C-I will post it if I can!)
  • You experienced Corn Beef and Cabbage for the first time on St. Patty's Day
  • Jordan moved back from DC :-)
  • Watched the Wildcats make it to the Elite 8
  • I got to go to the Black Eyed Peas concert (sorry you had to work)
  • Hosted our first dinner party as a married couple using all of our great wedding gifts
  • It took us 100 days (yes it took that long) but I am so happy to say our house is FINALLY clean. We had run out of room with all of our wonderful gifts that we had lots of organizing to do.

I love you Mr. McNeil. You are the best hubby ever!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 100 days...and I will tell your Mom that she can come visit now that the house is clean! Ha!!
    Happy Easter little chicky!!

    ReplyDelete