Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

San Francisco Here She Comes!

On Monday my best friend Hannah packed her bags and drove across country to start a new chapter of her life in San Fran. She graduated from KU in May and had been talking about moving to KC until after her recent visit to CA to visit our friend Shruti she came back thinking about moving to San Francisco! She asked me what I thought and I told her DO IT!!! She has nothing holding her back in KS and if she doesn't like it out there her family and friends will still be here to welcome her back! Plus I want to go to CA and this gives me the perfect excuse to go visit this Fall!

Hannah and I met back in 4th grade when her family moved into the neighborhood. We hit it off and have been best friends ever since. We have lots of great memories together and one of my all time favorites that I will cherish forever is having her stand by my side at my wedding and having her sing with her sister while we lit the unity candle. I think that is the only time I lost it during the ceremony!

On Saturday, Brian and I headed back to Topeka for her going away party. It seemed like a mini high school reunion and we all had a blast. Brian of course was the life of the party and everyone asked me why I don't bring him out more often. I'm like what do you think I do...keep him locked up in the house or something?!? LoL

It was a good time but we were feeling it the next morning! Dad made us pancakes for breakfast on Sunday morning and then we headed home were we both took long naps after our wild night out in Topeka! LoL

I'm going to miss you HZ! I'm glad to hear you made it safe and sound!!! See you in October love!

No comments:

Post a Comment