Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy 2013 Blogworld!



Can’t believe I have been away for so long! The year hasn’t started off the best as both Brian and I have been sick since the 1st of the year. Looks like everyone has it. I wish we could just kick this crap. After being sick since Christmas Eve I finally went to the doctor last Tuesday, I had Bronchitis. Just finished the Zpack yesterday and I feel 100x better but now the Hubs is coughing up a storm. Just when I thought we were in the clear! Pray for us!

I plan to do a monthly recap of 2012 just to get some pictures uploaded! It has been a blast living back in Topeka and getting to see our friends and family more often! Owning our first home has been so much fun. Of course I have enjoyed decorating it so far but have lots more ideas to come. Our house has also become quite the party house. It feels like we are back in college! Just a lot harder to recover these days!

Hoping you all enjoyed the Holidays! 
Happy New Year from The Married McNeils!

No comments:

Post a Comment