Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jentry's Baptism

On Sunday we celebrated Jentry’s Baptsim.. When I spent the day with Jenny and Jentry over Easter, Clayton and Jenny asked if I would be Jentry’s Godmother. I couldn’t feel more blessed! What an honor and I’m extremely grateful the two of them have chosen me.

Baby Jentry couldn’t look more beautiful in her Mommy’s baptism dress and the cute bow I found a Hobby Lobby! She was just perfect during the service with only one little fart slip when she was handed over to the Pastor. We all enjoyed a nice little giggle!! We took some family pictures (Thanks to Kate for the pictures as I forgot my camera) then heading over to the Graversen’s for a yummy lunch!







I just love when our family gets together especially when we have something so special to celebrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment