Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

More pics coming soon! -UPDATED!!!

After a day spent with Jentry and celebrating Easter with both families I was excited to share all the cute pics....Only I took them on my mom's camera which I burned to a cd but came home to find nothing on the cd! I was bummed! Day with Jentry and an Easter post will have to wait till next week when I get the pictures from my mom. I thought maybe Mom would be able to burn a cd for me and mail it but do you know how much explaining I would have to do!! So here are a few pics from my phone to hold you over!!!!

Miss Jentry Ann.....picture perfect!


Proud Aunt...I could get use to this.....

Julian & Jentry............ADORABLE!

Coloring Easter eggs with my Bunny!

Update: Finally getting around to adding more pictures from Easter Weekend and my Day with Jentry

All Smiles for Aunt Lane!

Celebrating Easter with Aunt Amy & Auntie M!

Traditional Easter Pic!

Evan & Grammy!

Playing Baseball with Uncle Pudge!

Flag Football!
Jentry loves her Mama!!!

Handsome Uncles with Jentry & Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment